We have also never been in a situation like this! The Coronavirus has a great impact on us all. We will do our very best to inform you. We hope you understand that the current regulations are leading to many questions which places enormous strains on our guest support. Of course we will be at your service and we would like to refer you to telephone number: +31 (0)347 750 430, though waiting times could be longer than usual.
Taking care of our guests and employees is our number one priority. You are very welcome in our hotels! We followed up on all regulations concerning the Coronavirus to limit any risk. Our restaurants are open to hotel guests, however for all other guests restaurants and bars will be closed until the 28th of April.
Of course we will follow up on the Protocol Coronavirus drawn up by the very well informed Fletcher Corona Project Team. Accordingly, all developments will be monitored and guidelines from the government will be executed. We would like to refer you to the RIVM(National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) for answers to frequently asked questions. For questions related to cancellation we would like to refer you to the general terms and conditions.
What we do in our hotels to ensure the safety of our guests:
- Guidelines and recommendation from to government are closely monitored.
- All hotels are up-to-date on any information concerning COVID-19 and management instructions
- More attention to hand hygiene in all our hotels
- Improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- Frequent disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquid.
- We offer our guests disinfected dispensers in public areas.
- Enforcing procedures for handling colleagues who are ill.
SKY Restaurant Pi is the ideal location for your appointment. The restaurant has an open kitchen, is easily accessible and there is ample parking. In the restaurant, you can dine at high altitude and enjoy a whole host of international culinary delights that focus on healthy eating. While dining, you can take in beautiful views over Amsterdam. Guests at the hotel wake up to a wonderful, extensive breakfast buffet with fresh rolls, croissants, various spreads, fruit, coffee, tea and juices.
Would you like to be the first to know about our new packages and latest offers/promotions? Sign up now for our newsletter and benefit from all the advantages we offer. All you have to do is to provide your name and email address.